Hunting Unlimited 2011 review
1 GB available space
Hunting Unlimited 2011 Review
Hunting Unlimited 2011 is an app created by ARB Studios. Hunting Unlimited 2011 was first published on . The app is available for Steam.
You’ve never played a hunting game like this before!
Hunting Unlimited 2011 is a game with state of the art graphics in its heyday and animal animations so real you can almost hear them coming!
Jump into the action with Hunting Unlimited™ 2011! Hunt your way across the 50 great states in three exciting challenge modes – breath in the fresh air! Trophy animals await - are you skilled enough to bag them?
- Track down 7 popular trophy animals, Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Moose, Big Horn Sheep and Wolf. Watch out for brown bear – you may be their lunch!
- Go for the trophy kill in 2 new, expansive game modes – Stand and Stalking.
- Spot your prey quickly, then get into position for the most realistic, ultimate hunting action.
- Test your hunting skills using 12 weapons – Rusty Shotgun, ShotGun, Double Barrel Shotgun, Sawed-off Shotgun, 2 compound bows, 2 sport compound bows, 3030 regular rifle, 3030 rusted rifle, 3030 snub nose rifle and 45 caliber rifle.
- Embark on the hunt across all 50 states, multiple climates, regions including mountains, plains, forests and more!
- Set your sights on 7 trophy animals, Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Moose, Big Horn Sheep, Wolf and Kodiak and Grizzly Bears.
- Advanced game engine with realistic lighting and shading effects.
- Hunt 30 highly-detailed locations choosing from 12 weapons including a double barrel shotgun and a compound bow.